- Ms G supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr G supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr N supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms C supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx B supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx A supported us with 3 tickets
5d 20h 0m
02 July 2022
- Winner! Mr D (THORNTON HEATH) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx H (LONDON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx M (BROMLEY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx I (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx D (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms C (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (DARTFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx A (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx B (LONDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
We Care Food Bank provides a much loved and valued service for people and pets in crisis.
We need your help! It Costs We Care £25,000 a year to run this community project, £12,000 rent, then gas, electric, water, insurance, memberships of the different organizations that get us access to cheap food networks, we all are volunteers, and yet this project that gets referrals from Social Services, NHS, GP, Schools, refugee groups, Covid support networks gets NO Council or Government funding every penny is raised through our community charity shop and the kindness of strangers who donate to us.
Thank you for showing your solidarity by purchasing tickets to support us in the Lewisham Community Lottery.
Watch our Jerusalema dance challenge here - https://youtu.be/cNrc5h-aXU4
Toni-ann Gurdon Manager & The We Care FoodBank Team
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Lewisham.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!